For all information and questions about Van Don International Airport, please contact the nearest staff for assistance or call the following hotline: Van Don International Airport: 0203.3901.111
Additional sections: Frequently Asked QuestionsIn order for your journey to be most comfortable and convenient, Van Don International Airport would like to send you the procedures and procedures to note in each journey at the airport.
What are the procedures to fly at Van Don International Airport?
In order for your journey to be most comfortable and convenient, Van Don International Airport would like to send you the procedures and procedures to note in each journey at the airport.
One of the things that will affect the flight of most passengers is the forgetting of your personal documents, so you should check all the necessary documents before each flight.
- Identity card / driver’s license for domestic journeys and Visa (visa), Passport (passport) for international journeys.
- Air ticket: including electronic or paper tickets
- For children under 14 years old, you need to prepare a birth certificate for your baby
Carry-on bag is the luggage you carry on your hand to board the plane and is placed on the specified storage compartment. Hand baggage needs to meet a number of specific requirements:
- Kích thước & cân nặng: hành lý xách tay cần đáp ứng đúng kích thước quy định không vượt quá 56x36x23 cm và tổng cân nặng không vượt quý 7 Kg.
- Hành lý xách tay không được bao gồm vật phẩm nguy hiểm như: dao, kéo, dụng cụ cắt móng tay, dụng cụ đa năng, diêm hay bật lửa…
- Không được mang vật phẩm có mùi như: nước mắm, trái sầu riêng, nước hoa…
- Không được mang chất lỏng, dung dịch có dung tích quá 100 ml. Chai, lọ chứa chất lỏng cần được đóng kín và được để gọn trong một túi nhựa trong suốt để thuận tiện trong quá trình kiểm tra an ninh.
- Đối với danh mục thuốc chữa bệnh phải kèm theo đơn thuốc ghi rõ địa chỉ người kê đơn thuocs và người sử dụng thuốc phù hợp
Hành lý ký gửi
Hành lý ký gửi (check-in bag) là hành lý hành khách buộc phải gửi khi làm thủ tục và không được phép xách lên khoang máy bay. Hành lý ký gửi cần đáp ứng một số yêu cầu cụ thể sau:
- Weight: your checked baggage must meet the prescribed weight of 20 – 36 kg depending on the flight and airline.
- For items that smell like fish sauce, durian, … you need to be careful not to spread the smell, but some airlines may still ask you to leave these items. </ li>
- Do not leave valuable items such as money, jewelry, precious metals, notebooks, spare batteries … in checked baggage.
Note check-in time and boarding time
A few notes for check-in time and boarding time at Van Don airport so you do not encounter unexpected problems.
- The check-in time for domestic flights is 2 hours before the scheduled flight time and will close 40 minutes before the scheduled flight time
- For international flights, the check-in time will be 3 hours earlier and the closing time is 50 minutes earlier than the scheduled time. </ li>
What are the incentives to fly directly to Van Don International Airport?
Quang Ninh Province and Sun Group have launched many incentive programs for passengers who fly directly to Van Don International Airport. Accordingly, passengers on flights to and from here are free to visit many scenic spots in Quang Ninh, receive vouchers up to 50% discount at Sun World Halong Complex and many other incentives.
Van Don Airport Sun Group is invested to build with a total amount of over VND 7.4 trillion. The airport has a terminal capacity of 2.5 million passengers / year, a cargo handling area of 10,000 tons / year. Currently, Vietnam Airlines and Vietjet Air are operating the Saigon – Van Don route and vice versa. In the future, more domestic and international routes will continue to be exploited.
During this time, Quang Ninh province and Sun Group have offered many incentives to customers on flights to and from Van Don international airport. A representative of the Group said that passengers are free to visit once for 30 days with each flight to Van Don. The period of application is from January 1, 2019 to December 31, 2021. The locations in the incentive program are famous destinations in Quang Ninh such as Yen Tu Relics and Attractions, World Natural Heritage Ha Long Bay, Bai Tu Long Bay …
Also, from December 30, 2018 to February 31, 2019, passengers are offered a 50% discount ticket when playing at Sun World Halong Complex . The program applies to tickets to the Queen’s Cable Car or Dragon Park – the largest theme park in Southeast Asia.
If you miss this time, passengers will still receive a 20% discount voucher between April 1, 2019 and December 31, 2019. The program applies to tickets to the Queen’s Cable Car, Dragon Park Theme Park or Typhoon Water Park. The voucher is valid for 10 days from the date the passenger arrives at Van Don International Airport stated on the ticket.
Along with that, 2 high-quality 2-way Ha Long bus routes – Van Don international airport are always ready to serve passengers for free. Quang Ninh Province, Sun Group, Van Don International Airport continue to have many new incentive programs for passengers in the future.