In order to prevent contagion and stop the spread of the new coronavirus, the following disease prevention actions have been applied in Van Don International Airport:
- CHECKING THE TEMPERATURE OF THE CUSTOMER AT THE PARK ENTRANCE
- FREE ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER IN THE SERVICE COUNTER
- CLEANING, DISINFECTION THROUGHOUT THE FACILITY
Van Don International Airport would like to update our guests about how to prevent contagion of the new Coronavirus as recommended by the Ministry of Health:
1. FREQUENTLY CLEAN YOUR HANDS BY USING ALCOHOL-BASED HAND RUB OR SOAP AND WATER
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
- Use disposable paper towels to dry hands or dry with a hand dryer in hot mode, avoid using towels, clothes to wipe hands.
- Wash your hands after coughing or sneezing.
2. USE FACE MASK PROPERLY
- Make sure the mask covers the mouth and nose.
- Avoid touching the face mask while in use, only handle the strap when removing the mask.
- Use only once and throw away in a covered waste bin.
- Wash your hands after removing a mask.
3. SEEK MEDICAL CARE:
- If you feel unwell or your physical condition worsens, please contact the medical staff of Van Don International Airport Or contact Ministry of Health hotline 19003228 for update information and advice.
- Share your travel schedule with medical staff.
4. IMPORTANT NOTICE:
- Do not spit indiscriminately in public.
- Avoid close contact with wildlife, domestic animals, whether alive or dead.
- Use only cooked foods and ensure food safety.
- Keep warm, drink plenty of water, and rinse your mouth with antiseptic and mouthwash.
5. LEARN MORE ABOUT CORONAVIRUS
- Corona is the virus that causes respiratory infections and acute pneumonia with symptoms such as unrelenting high fever, cough, shortness of breath, wheezing, etc.
- Corona virus is spread from person to person.